When I was doing various spring cleanup tasks around the land, I noticed that the roof of the woodshed I built on the back corner of the land had collapsed over the winter. It’s not a complex structure, just essentially a cube made from treated lumber that holds logs in place. The roof is important though, since it keeps the logs from getting wet.
I built a new roof, and this time I included some additional structural supports, along with a way for water to drain from the roof if it builds up. The Ranger was very useful for this task, since I had to haul all of the wood to the job site about half a mile away.
With the additional support struts and drainage, my hope is that this roof will last significantly longer than its predecessor.