At long last, the shed projects is done. After building and installing the doors (as covered in my last post about the project), I first painted the exterior trim.
I also stained and painted the interior:
After that, I installed some additional floor ramps and then was able to park the ATV and both lawn mowers, as well as store additional panels for the wall and a few other large objects that had been taking up space in the guest house garage.
This freed up space in the guest house garage as expected, and now the truck and the Porsche fit in there, allowing the Mercedes, Bentley, Jaguar, and my wife’s Subaru to fit in the main house garage.
Finally, I did some additional shingle work to make sure that the crown of the roof was ready for winter.
With that, the project is done! Next, I’ll be moving on to remodeling the master closet in the main house, and then remodeling the bathroom and kitchen in the lake house. Stay tuned!