After a week of hard work, the flooring install is done. After the first day of laying floor, the second day saw the completion of the raised subfloor and underlayering, as well as more floor planks.
Yesterday, the project was completed. All the remaining floor planks were installed, along with all the original baseboards, trim, transitions, and quarter rounds.
I also unpacked the rugs and other decor items for the remodel, which are slowing starting to come in the mail.
After all of the packaging and other garbage from the flooring install was cleaned up, I put the house back together. Virtually all of the furniture items and decor I put back will be replaced over the next few months, but even with the old stuff still there the house looks striking with the new floors!